Once When I Was Young

When I was still young, I can always have the things I want. When I need something my parents gave it. But now that I’ve already grown up, everything has change. Life in my younger years is very opposite with my life now. I have to learn things all by myself, I mean to become independent. And also make my own decisions. Sometimes I can’t believe how things happen so fast, it was like yesterday! I can still remember those times my father teaches me how to walk. That’s why sometimes I wonder why he never let me go out with my friends. I’m so happy when my mother gives me some presents after school, back in my childhood. I also can’t forget the feeling when she hugs and kiss me. Now, I never felt that feeling again, maybe I’m too old to kiss by my mother or else the problem was in my part. Things really have changed a lot. And nothing is constant in this world but changes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of the Banawe Rice Terraces

Mission Accomplished