Mission Accomplished

Life is said to be plain and simple. It is a matter of living every day. But what really life is? Well, it is a very objective question. It depends on us how we live and look over our lives. For me, life is a special gift from god but it will never work unless we give everything to appreciate life itself. Every one of us has his/her own ambitions. We have dreams, objectives and even goals for our lives. We learn to do everything to make things possible. We never surrender, and instead we aim high and we make ourselves become someone we wish for. But, are we the kind of person we wanted to be? Do we have the life we wanted to have? Try to think of it! In life what we are and what we have will never be the bases... But it's what we do of what we have.
Every morning, as I breathe the cold morning breeze and feel the rays of light, I know another bright day would come and then go. But making every day of our life another stepping stone, one step higher and surely we can make it to the top. In my age, I have already set my mind of the things I want to have... the ambitions... the objectives in life. We can also consider it as a mission... a mission we want to accomplished! In my life, I have countless missions. Some were already accomplished, and some are not yet done but I'm still making through it. When I was a child, in elementary years, I remember that the only mission I wanted to achieve is to obtain a ribbon every closing exercise. When I'm at home, my mission is to do the household chores and do my responsibility as a daughter. And sometimes when I'm with friends, I wanted them to enjoy my company thus I offer my jokes to make them laugh. With my beloved parents, doing my very best to make them happy and proud of having me is all I wanted. And talking with our Divine Creator, all of us have missions just especially for Him. Praying and believing that every single day will always be the best and being a good example to everybody is my personal mission to Him. Having God in our lives is the best thing on earth, and giving ourselves to Him every day and spending time every Sunday will always be the best return we can offer to the one who gave us LIFE...

During my high school days, countless missions had been accomplished. It was too many to list. The latest was when I graduated having honors and then passed the entrance examination here in a very prestigious school, MSU-IIT. See? We live full of missions… different missions at different stages and areas of lives. We never give up to something even though trials, problems and hindrances come our way. We struggle hard and fight for it until the last beat of our life. But, why some opted to end their lives? Did they not appreciate the beauty of being alive? I thought failure makes a person stronger as he goes on his life. But, why some people make failure the end of their fight? Maybe, they have no enough strength to go on… or maybe, it’s the end of their mission. But one thing I’m sure of, God is missing in their life, the one who lightens our burden, the one who guides us to achieve our missions.

In my life, not all I want was granted. There were too many things I failed to have but still I keep moving forward for another mission to accomplish… Now that I’m grown-up to become a Psychologist someday is my greatest mission. Focusing on school works and studying harder will be my tool to reach that goal. And it would make me and my family happier.

Regarding the parable, since I was young I told myself to have the same profession with my mother, aunts and sisters. Being a teacher they had influenced me a lot. Sometimes, I go to school with them and observed teaching is not an easy task. But imparting their knowledge and giving extra effort to the students is a great challenge. But later during my secondary days, I finally decided to what course I wanted to take, and that is Bachelor of Science in Psychology. For now, I feel like an eagle… happy… free… and proud. All I need to do is to spread my wings and soar high with God’s wind beneath so that no matter what comes my way I will always be ready and will never fall. And at the end, I can humbly say “mission accomplished!”




Comments

  1. Great! I am so blessed upon reading what you have been posted...You have a very great mission,of course you can do it because God is there always to help you in times of your need.Just keep on praying about it...God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your right. We are all God's greatest work. We owe it to him. But we also have differences which makes us a unique person. It is us who fulfill our own destiny. It is us who mange our own life and it's us who tell what are we supposed to be. It's only God who help us take the right path. Thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mission reynalou. With God, we can achieve our mission.! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of the Banawe Rice Terraces

Conflicts!