Loving our own nature...

It makes you feel good looking at God’s wonderful creations. How I wish I can visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World. I always dream to travel around the world, but, when I read the article about Mt. Apo, I changed my mind. Now, I want to travel here around Mindanao first… and then to the other wonders of the Philippines.
Why dream to go to other places, when in fact we have our own? We should be proud of having the most beautiful Mt. Apo which is also a foreign attraction. Mt. Apo which is located in Davao, is not just an ordinary mountain but also a legendary creation God had made. I really don’t have any idea about Mt. Apo until I read the article. My curiosity of its features, origin and legends lingers my mind, thus I really want to go there… and to experience and discover its beauty by myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of the Banawe Rice Terraces

Mission Accomplished

Once When I Was Young