Thank You..!

As a teenager in today’s generation, I admit that sometimes I belong to those people who have forgotten the manners of being grateful. In this kind of environment, dealing with friends, peers, and some people have greatly influence teenager’s lifestyle. We cannot blame ourselves if we can imitate what we say and do from the society we are brought up.
When I read the article, I find it interesting for how the writer values the word “Thank you.” I feel like, I waken up in a long deep sleep… Until then, I realize what “Thank you” really means to me and to everybody else. I remember the time when I was still a child, my parents taught me to say “Thank you” when someone gave something or appreciated me. As time goes by, unaware that I have forgotten this simple and important word. I’m old enough to learn this kind of thing but yet, I should. Now, I want to say “Thank you” to the author who wrote the article, to the publisher of the book, the writers and all the staff, and Mrs. De Ocampo, our English 1 Instructor, for without them I will not be able to read the article. And realization will be left untold.
“Saying thank you is not just expressing your gratitude to someone but also to yourself.” So Thank you to every individual whose been a part of my life, for touching my inner self…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of the Banawe Rice Terraces

Mission Accomplished

Once When I Was Young