What's New With Me?

Hey!Did you know?I'm already in college...After all the longing of becoming one,at last it happened!I studied here in MSU-IIT(Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology).I'm so proud to be an IITian and everybody here is proud,too.I also gained many friends.We laugh,talk and walk around the campus together.How I wish we'll always be together through the years in my college.It's hard to find friends you easily get along with.huhu.I don't wanna lose them!I was an addict ...in texting of course.haha.I never study and I always sleep early.But that's just before,'coz now...oh my God!I cannot remember when was the last time I loaded my cellphone.I felt that texting is boring and just waste time.I'm also trying myself to study hard which I do not do before.That's why I sleep almost 1 p.m everyday..What happened to me?Am I revised into something new?Or maybe I leveled up?Maybe this is the start to take things seriously.The way to the roads of my ambition.All I have to do is strive hard to make all my dremas come true.I know that God has plans in whatever we do....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of the Banawe Rice Terraces

Mission Accomplished

Once When I Was Young